PDC Team strongly advises all to follow the below tips for lasting clothes, to maintain their shape and quality.
- Turn the item inside out before washing / ironing.
Advisable to handwash your garments in water at room temperature
- Kindly avoid bleaching products or any harsh detergents
- Mix detergent with water before pouring on clothes. Do not pour detergent directly on clothes.
- Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks and colours.
- For apparels with two or more colours, please refrain from soaking them in water.
- Do not tumble dry for delicate materials such as lace or knit wear. Allow to drop dry if possible.
- Please refrain from exerting friction on printed fabric (e.g: rubbing/scrubbing the fabric harshly)
- Materials such as lace, chiffon, silk, polyester, viscose, tulle, etc requires low heat iron. Do not use high heat iron.
- Do not iron prints and embellishments.
Avoid wearing dark denims/suede items with light coloured clothes especially for the first few wears to prevent any colour transfer.